Several friends have asked me to repost this. So, here it is…the most wonderful list of the year. And remember – men are delicious, wonderful, kind and amazing. Appreciate them, love them, spoil them, but make sure they still put the seat down! Enjoy!
In this world of man-bashing and battles of the sexes, I thought it would be nice to list some of the sexiest things about men.
1.Their Chest: Truly a wonderful thing. There is some just soo incredibly sexy about a man’s chest. Whether they work out or not, because the males chest belongs to a man it is-by default-Sexy.
2. Chest Hair: Sexy because it is uniquely male. Only a man can have hair like that (I hope), and it is wonderful to run your hands through. And I love to nuzzle my face in a great ahiry chest. Heaven. But one Need not have a hairy chest to be sexy as long as one has #3
3. Stuble: THE sexiest thing about men. Ever. The 5:00 shadow is the epitomy of manly, and again, wonderful to feel close to. I love to get very close and rub my cheek against a man’s stubble. Heaven many times over. And if you ladies have ever had a man run his stubble along your back or neck, it is truly a wonderful and sensual experience.
4. Arms: Yes I know what you are thinking, women have these too. But there is something about the shape of the muscles in a man’s arm that is delicious. The texture is different. Whether they work out or not, a man’s arm does not look anything like a woman’s (even if she works out – a lot).
5. The voice: A deep manly voice could give me chills in the dessert on a summer afternoon. Manificent and sexy. There are some men who I could sit and listen to them read the phone book…it’s all about the voice.
6. Legs: This goes a long with the arms. The muscles in a man’s leg look nothing like a womans’ And if you can cath them when they are running or lifting something heavy, that is a very sexy moment, to watch those muslces in motion.
7. Lips: No matter how plump or modest, you can’t look at a man’s lips with out thinking about kissing. I love watching a man’s lips, how they form their words, how they smile, even how they frown.
8. Ass: OK, really do I need to explain?
9: Hands: They are capable of fixing cars, plumbing issues, and beating the pulp out another guy to defend your honor and can still be gentle and tender. Many times I will watch a mans hands just for the sheer joy and sensuality of it. How they move, what they look like when doing certain things, how nimble they are, I just lvoe noticing all of those subtle nuances about a mans hands.
And last but not least….
10 Mind: What creature can make us melt because they don’t want to be alone after seeing “Old Yeller”, and infuriate us after not putting the seat down – again? Yes, through the good, the bad and the ugly, the way men think is truly unique the the male species.
There are other really great sexy things about men. Like the way they kiss us (especially when they hold us really tight or gently touch our face.) The way they look at us. The fact that they can lift heavy things. When they open doors for us. When they put their hands gently on our back to guide us as we are walking – love that. When they hold us when we cry, reassure us when we are scared. When they are vulnerable. When they shyly slip their hand into ours. When they kiss our hands. The list could go on and on….
Now if only men came with a money back, time back, emotion back guarantee when/if they become defective! Oh-well you can’t have everything!