Killing two birds withone stone…I have recently gotten several requests to re porst these two articles. So here they are. And really, men are wonderful, amazing, delicious creatures…most days anyway. 🙂 Enjoy!
10 Sexiest things About Men
1.Their Chest: Truly a wonderful thing. There is some just so incredibly sexy about a man’s chest. Whether they work out or not, because the males chest belongs to a man it is-by default-Sexy.
2. Chest Hair: Sexy. Only a man can have hair like that (I hope), and it is wonderful to run your hands through. But one Need not have a hairy chest to be sexy as long as one has #3
3. Stubble: THE sexiest thing about men. Ever. The 5:00 shadow is the epitome of manly, and again, wonderful to feel close to.
4. Arms: There is something about the shape of the muscles in a man’s arm that is delicious. It is also wonderful to be wrapped up in them.
5. The voice: A deep manly voice could give me chills in the dessert on a summer afternoon. Magnificent and beyond sexy.
6. The back: A-MA-ZING. I love to look at a mans back..it is just one of the most beautiful parts of their body. Not be be confused with #8.
7. Lips: No matter how plump or modest, you can’t look at a man’s lips with out thinking about kissing.
8. Ass: OK, really do I need to explain?
9. Hands: They are capable of fixing cars, plumbing issues, and beating the pulp out another guy to defend your honor and can still be gentle and tender.
And last but not least….
10. Mind: What creature can make us melt because they don’t want to be alone after seeing “Old Yeller”, and infuriate us after not putting the seat down – again? Yes, through the good, the bad and the ugly, the way men think is truly unique the the male species.
There are other really great sexy things about men. Like the way they kiss us (especially when they hold us really tight or gently touch our face.) The way they look at us. The fact that they can lift heavy things. When they open doors for us. When they put their hands gently on our back to guide us as we are walking. When they are vulnerable. When they shyly slip their hand into ours. The list could go on and on….
Now if only men came with a money back, time back, emotion back guarantee when/if they become defective! Oh-well you can’t have everything!
I believe in love (most of the time). I believe faith and hard work can overcome anything, and what they won’t overcome, love will. I believe right always wins over evil (eventually) and men should stand up for what they believe in. I believe in hope, I believe in Astrology, I believe in back rubs. I believe in copious amounts of premarital sex, and I believe you should enjoy it. I also believe you should be very picky about who you share such activities with, as what you do cannot be undone. I believe in getting drunk every now and that it’s good for the soul. I believe in being loyal to your friends and your enemies. I believe in long passionate kisses and conversations that last all night. I believe in passion and dignity, honor and integrity. And I believe if people who said they believed in those things practiced them a lot more the world would be a better place. I believe the Shawshank Redemption is a great movie about the human spirit, and yes, I do believe Andy was innocent. I believe in moonlight and slow dancing. And I believe in karma.
I believe in smoking every now and then, and drinking brandy often. I believe in laughing every day and singing at the top of your lungs. I believe sexy has nothing to do with your looks and more to do with what’s inside you. I believe scars make us more beautiful and flaws make us endearing. I believe in the word Capricious. I believe in following your passion, where ever takes you. I believe in baseball and the power of family. I believe it takes more than a village, but it starts with the parents. I believe a man is only as good as his word, and his handshake is his bond. I believe in cussing when you are mad and saying I love you only when you mean it.